Job Fair at Fort Hood
December 1, 2021
Hiring Event Venue in Fort Hood, TX
46 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
For any job seeker who does NOT have an active military ID or CAC, you MUST request a base pass at the Marvin Leath Visitors Center located just off Interstate 14 (U.S. Hwy. 190) on T.J Mills Blvd Building 69012, adjacent to Fort Hood Main Gate.
The Visitor Center provides visitor access passes for non-DoD ID card holders. You can always get more information by calling the Marvin Leath visitor center at (254) 287-9909.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED
The Job Fair will take place in the Grande Ballroom.
Have your individualized QR Code scanned by all exhibitor booths you visit.
- FREE parking is available just outside of the venue.
Event Preparation Resources
Before the Event Checklist
Event Success Tips
- Be Prepared: Charge your phone and practice your elevator pitch.
- Keep an Open Mind: You never know which company has the perfect job for you.
- Work the Room: Stop by every booth and share your QR code with every organization.
- Rule of 3: Get at least three company follow-ups.
- Apply as You Network: Apply to open positions while you network with recruiters.
- Smile: Be confident. You've got this!