Job Fair at Fort Bragg
November 4, 2021
Hiring Event Venue in Fort Bragg, NC
46 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
Candidates must show a CURRENT State Driver's License or Passport for entry onto base.
Candidates must enter through the Visitor's Center off of All American Expressway.
- The Job Fair will take place in the Lafayette Room.
FREE parking is available just outside of the venue.
DIRECTIONS from the Visitor's Center off of All American Freeway:
Drive 0.3 miles on Sapper Street.
Turn Left onto Gruber Road.
Drive 0.6 miles and turn right onto Reilly Road.
The Conference Center will be 0.7 miles on the right, directly across the street from the Exchange.
NOTE...gps devices will not take you to the correct location. Please follow directions above.
Event Preparation Resources
Before the Event Checklist
Event Success Tips
- Be Prepared: Charge your phone and practice your elevator pitch.
- Keep an Open Mind: You never know which company has the perfect job for you.
- Work the Room: Stop by every booth and share your QR code with every organization.
- Rule of 3: Get at least three company follow-ups.
- Apply as You Network: Apply to open positions while you network with recruiters.
- Smile: Be confident. You've got this!