Job Fair at Fort Bragg
March 4, 2020
Job Fair in Fort Bragg
Hiring Event in Fort Bragg, NC
60 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
Candidates must show a CURRENT State Driver's License or Passport for entry onto base.
Candidates must enter through the Visitor's Center off of All American Expressway.
- The Job Fair will take place in the Lafayette Room.
FREE parking is available just outside of the venue.
DIRECTIONS from the Visitor's Center off of All American Freeway:
Drive 0.3 miles on Sapper Street.
Turn Left onto Gruber Road.
Drive 0.6 miles and turn right onto Reilly Road.
The Conference Center will be 0.7 miles on the right, directly across the street from the Exchange.
NOTE...gps devices will not take you to the correct location. Please follow directions above.
Event Preparation Resources
Watch our Resume and Interview Prep Webinars
Event Success Tips
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources