Job Fair at Fort Bliss
October 31, 2019
Job Fair in Fort Bliss
Join us at 10:00 AM for an informative seminar, presented by DeVry University:
"Move in the Right Direction: Putting Your Career Goals into Action.”
Key session topics include:
-Acquiring skills needed to create your career vision
-Identifying and executing specific goals in your professional & personal life
- Employer's point of view
- Individual key values & motivators and how it directly relates to personal and professional goals
Immediately put this information to use with employers! Register separately for the seminar at rmvets.com/bliss1019_devry.
Hiring Event in Fort Bliss, TX
13 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
Candidates who do not have a current military ID will be required to stop at the Chafee Visitor Control Center (VCC) or Global Reach VCC (less busy) to request a pass to attend the Job Fair at the Centennial Banquet & Conference Center. For those who live in the area or will be arriving prior to the date of the event, passes can be obtained up to a week in advance of the event.
Anyone arriving in a commercial vehicle MUST request a pass from the Chafee VCC. A map from the Chafee Gate to the event center follows: Click HERE to view the map.
** Candidates must inform the guards at Sgt. Major Pena Gate (formerly known as Biggs Gate) they will be attending the Job Fair at the Centennial Banquet & Conference Center.
- The Job Fair will take place in a section of the Ballroom.
- FREE parking is available just outside of the venue.
Event Preparation Resources
Attend an Interview Prep Webinar
Event Success Tips
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources