Job Fair at Fort Bliss
March 9, 2023
Job Fair in Fort Bliss
Hiring Event Venue in Fort Bliss, TX
27 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
Candidates who do not have a current military ID will be required to stop at the Chafee Visitor Control Center (VCC) or Global Reach VCC (less busy) to request a pass to attend the Job Fair at the Centennial Banquet & Conference Center. For those who live in the area or will be arriving prior to the date of the event, passes can be obtained up to a week in advance of the event.
Anyone arriving in a commercial vehicle MUST request a pass from the Chafee VCC. A map from the Chafee Gate to the event center follows: Click HERE to view the map.
** Candidates must inform the guards at Sgt. Major Pena Gate (formerly known as Biggs Gate) they will be attending the Job Fair at the Centennial Banquet & Conference Center.
The Job Fair will take place in a section of the Ballroom.
FREE parking is available just outside of the venue.
Before the Event Checklist
Event Success Tips
- Be Prepared: Charge your phone and practice your elevator pitch.
- Keep an Open Mind: You never know which company has the perfect job for you.
- Work the Room: Stop by every booth and share your QR code with every organization.
- Rule of 3: Get at least three company follow-ups.
- Apply as You Network: Apply to open positions while you network with recruiters.
- Smile: Be confident. You've got this!