Job Fair at Fort Bliss
December 7, 2022
Job Fair in Fort Bliss
Hiring Event Venue in Fort Bliss, TX
7 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
Candidates who do not have a current military ID will be required to stop at the Chafee Visitor Control Center (VCC) or Global Reach VCC (less busy) to request a pass to attend the Job Fair at the Centennial Banquet & Conference Center. For those who live in the area or will be arriving prior to the date of the event, passes can be obtained up to a week in advance of the event.
Anyone arriving in a commercial vehicle MUST request a pass from the Chafee VCC. A map from the Chafee Gate to the event center follows: Click HERE to view the map.
** Candidates must inform the guards at Sgt. Major Pena Gate (formerly known as Biggs Gate) they will be attending the Job Fair at the Centennial Banquet & Conference Center.
- The Job Fair will take place in a section of the Ballroom.
- FREE parking is available just outside of the venue.
Before the Event Checklist
Event Success Tips
- Be Prepared: Charge your phone and practice your elevator pitch.
- Keep an Open Mind: You never know which company has the perfect job for you.
- Work the Room: Stop by every booth and share your QR code with every organization.
- Rule of 3: Get at least three company follow-ups.
- Apply as You Network: Apply to open positions while you network with recruiters.
- Smile: Be confident. You've got this!