Job Fair at Camp Pendleton
April 30, 2020
Job Fair in Camp Pendleton
Hiring Event in Camp Pendleton, CA
30 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
Acceptable Access Documentation
All visitors must possess one of the following item(s) or you will not be allowed access to the military installation or the Job Fair:
- Military Identification Card (Active, Reserve/Guard, Retiree ID); or
- Civilian/Contractor CAC
As part of security measures on a military post your vehicle may be subject to inspection. This is part of the security measures against any terrorist threats. Please cooperate with security and their mission.
- The Job Fair will take place in the Del Mar Room.
- Free parking is available just outside of the venue.
Event Preparation Resources
Watch our Resume and Interview Prep Webinars
Event Success Tips
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources