Jacksonville Veterans Job Fair
November 7, 2019
Job Fair in Jacksonville
Don’t miss an informative seminar at 10:00 AM – “Online Job Search Strategies for Veterans: What Recruiters See and How You Can Control the Narrative.”
Attend this seminar, presented by LeaderQuest, to explore ways to use technology to your advantage while seeking employment, and learn what employers are able to uncover about jobseekers using technology. This seminar is will address:
• Social networking and what it says about you as a candidate (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook)
• Intimate details about candidates made available to the public without background check authorization
• Managing your content vs. hiding your content to tell your story
Space is limited, so please register separately for this seminar at, rmvets.com/leaderquest_f.
Hiring Event in Jacksonville, FL
69 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
The Job Fair will take place on the second level in the TIAA Field East Club. Within the East Club, the event will be on the lower level.
Follow RecruitMilitary signs to the event space.
FREE parking is available in lot C/D. Enter the building through the East Club Gate North and through the front doors of the East Club.
Event Preparation Resources
Watch our Resume and Interview Prep Webinars
Event Success Tips
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources