Indianapolis Veterans Job Fair
June 11, 2020
Job Fair in Indianapolis
Join us at 10:00 for the seminar “Ready, Aim, Hired: How to Make Sure Your Civilian Job Search Hits the Target -- Using Technology to Get the Right Job Faster” presented by MyComputerCareer.
This seminar is intended to show job seekers how to work smarter to secure interviews. Learn how to prepare a job search system that will create a list of target employers and how to connect with these employers to secure interviews.
Register separately for the seminar at rmvets.com/mcc_in.
Hiring Event in Indianapolis, IN
25 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
The Job Fair will take place in Exhibit Hall 2.
From the South Lot, walk along the east side of the stadium toward the Pro Shop. Enter the stadium through the the South East Entrance BEFORE you get to the Pro Shop. Take the NE Escalator down to the Event Level and follow the signage to the registration area.
Field Access (including stadium seating area) is PROHIBITED. You will be asked to leave the event by Stadium Security if you are in this area.
Parking is available in the South Lot at a cost of $5 per car (cash preferred) - BE SURE TO MENTION YOU ARE ATTENDING THE RECRUITMILITARY JOB FAIR. Enter the lot at Gate 6 off of Capitol Avenue. Enter the stadium through the South East Entrance.
Event Preparation Resources
Watch our Resume and Interview Prep Webinars
Event Success Tips
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources