- The Job Fair will take place in the Ballroom located in the South Hall Section of the Von Braun Center.
The Von Braun Center has 3 main parking lots. South Hall Parking Garage (P2) is a covered parking garage providing protection from weather and access to all venues with convenience to South Hall events. Access to the South Hall Parking Garage (P2) is from Clinton Avenue, turn onto Pollard Street and follow signs.
There is a fee to park in the Center's garage. Current fee is $10 (subject to change). If you are a guest of the Embassy Suites adjacent to the Von Braun Center, there is no fee to park in their surface lot.
From I-65 (North or South) Take Exit 340 to Huntsville I-565 headed East. Travel approximately 19 miles to exit 19-C to Washington Street. Turn right on Washington Street, cross over the bridge to the first traffic light – Monroe Street. Turn right onto Monroe Street and travel to the 3rd traffic light (Clinton Avenue). To reach the South Hall Parking Garage, turn right (west) on Clinton Avenue from Monroe Street. Continue to the next traffic light and turn left on Pollard Avenue to access the South Hall Parking Garage.
Entering Huntsville from 72 West (from Scottsboro) Take exit 19-A to Jefferson Street after Highway 72 West merges into I-565. Follow Jefferson Street to the first red light at Monroe Street, and turn right. Stay on Monroe until you come to the Clinton Avenue red light. Continue on Clinton and take a left on Pollard Street to access the South Hall Parking Garage.
Coming in from Guntersville, Highway 431 West 431 west will become Governors Drive. Follow Governors Drive across California Street and past Huntsville Hospital on your right. Turn right at the traffic light at Monroe Street. Go through the light at St. Clair, and turn left at the next light to stay on Monroe. For the South Hall Parking Garage, continue on Clinton Avenue and take a left on Pollard Street.
Attend an Interview Prep Webinar
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources