Hunter Army Airfield Job Fair
February 8, 2017
Job Fair in Savannah
Hiring Event in Savannah, GA
17 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
Candidates must show a CURRENT State Driver's License or Passport for entry onto base.
State ID's and Driver's Licenses from the following states will NOT be accepted: KY, ME, MN, MO, OK, PA, SC and WA
Enhanced state IDs from these states will be accepted (including paper documentation to support that an enhanced ID has been approved and is in process). A list of acceptable forms of ID can be found in the link below:
- The job fair will take place in the Hunter Club.
FREE parking is available immediately outside of the venue.
**You should be entering the base via the Montgomery Gate (Main Gate). The Visitor’ Center is located at this gate.
Directions from Atlanta to The Hunter Club
1. Get on I-75S from MH Jackson Service Rd. (left exit).
2. Keep Left to stay on I-75S (Follow signs for Macon.)
3. Use Left Lane to take exit 165 for I-16E toward Jim L Gills Hwy/Savannah.
4. Continue onto I-16E.
5. Take Exit 164A for Route 516E/Route 80E/Interstate 6516E/US 80E/US 17S/ GA-21S toward Lynes Pkwy.
6. Merge onto Hwy 80E/GA-21S/I-516E/US 17S/ US-80E.
7. Turn Right onto Montgomery St. (Signs for DeRenne Dr.)
8. Continue straight onto Duncan Dr.
9. The Hunter Club will be on the left. (You will see an IHG sign on the left – turn into THAT parking lot). If you get to a stop light you’ve gone too far.
From Savannah Airport to The Hunter Club:
1. Head North on Airways Ave toward Partick S Graham Dr.
2. Turn Right onto Patrick S Graham Dr.
3. Turn Right onto Gulfstream Rd.
4. Turn Right onto GA-21S/Augusta Rd.
5. Continue straight onto GA-21S
6. Turn Right onto Montgomery St. (Signs for DeRenne Ave)
7. Continue straight onto Duncan Dr.
8. The Hunter Club will be on the left. (You will see an IHG sign on the left – turn into THAT parking lot). If you get to a stop light you’ve gone too far.
Event Preparation Resources
Watch our Resume and Interview Prep Webinars
Event Success Tips
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources