Houston Veterans Job Fair
June 18, 2020
Job Fair in Houston
Join us at 10:00 for the seminar “Ready, Aim, Hired: How to Make Sure Your Civilian Job Search Hits the Target -- Using Technology to Get the Right Job Faster” presented by MyComputerCareer.
This seminar is intended to show job seekers how to work smarter to secure interviews. Learn how to prepare a job search system that will create a list of target employers and how to connect with these employers to secure interviews.
Register separately for the seminar at rmvets.com/mcc_ houston0620.
Hiring Event in Houston, TX
38 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
- The Job Fair will take place in the Club Concourse, First Base side, from 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Plenty of FREE parking will be available in the Diamond Club South Lot with overflow to Lots A, B, and C.
Please enter the event at the Clock Tower entrance off of the Diamond Lot (enter off Texas St.).
Event Preparation Resources
Watch our Resume and Interview Prep Webinars
Event Success Tips
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources