Greater Washington, DC Veterans Job Fair
March 12, 2020
Job Fair in Washington
Hiring Event in Landover, Maryland
48 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
The Job Fair will take place on the Club Level (between sections 304-338).
Enter FedExField at the Admin Office entrance directly across the street from Lot A and next to the Ticket Office.
Take either the elevators or the escalators up to Level 3. Event staff will be present to guide you to the event location.
Complimentary on-site parking is available in Platinum Lot A - Entrance to Lot A is located off Garrett Morgan Blvd. Look for the solar panels overhead.
From Northern Virginia, via Wilson Bridge:
I-495/I-95 to Exit 16. Turn left onto Arena Drive. At stadium, follow FedEx Way around the stadium to Lot A.
From Northern Virginia, Howard, Montgomery and Anne Arundel Counties:
I-495/I-95 to Exit 16 (Arena Drive). Follow to stadium.
From Washington DC:
East Capitol St. (becomes Central Ave.) into Maryland. Turn left onto Garrett Morgan Blvd. Follow to stadium.
Event Preparation Resources
Watch our Resume and Interview Prep Webinars
Event Success Tips
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources