Greater Washington DC Area Veterans Job Fair
November 10, 2022
Job Fair in Washington
Hiring Event Venue in Landover, MD
30 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
The Job Fair will take place on the Club Level (between sections 304-338).
Enter FedExField at the Admin Office entrance directly across the street from Lot A and next to the Ticket Office.
Take either the elevators or the escalators up to Level 3. Event staff will be present to guide you to the event location.
Complimentary on-site parking is available in Platinum Lot A - Entrance to Lot A is located off Garrett Morgan Blvd. Look for the solar panels overhead.
From Northern Virginia, via Wilson Bridge:
I-495/I-95 to Exit 16. Turn left onto Arena Drive. At stadium, follow FedEx Way around the stadium to Lot A.
From Northern Virginia, Howard, Montgomery and Anne Arundel Counties:
I-495/I-95 to Exit 16 (Arena Drive). Follow to stadium.
From Washington DC:
East Capitol St. (becomes Central Ave.) into Maryland. Turn left onto Garrett Morgan Blvd. Follow to stadium.
We always encourage all attendees to check back 24-48 hours prior to the event to view the most up to date instructions/directions.
Before the Event Checklist
Event Success Tips
- Be Prepared: Charge your phone and practice your elevator pitch.
- Keep an Open Mind: You never know which company has the perfect job for you.
- Work the Room: Stop by every booth and share your QR code with every organization.
- Rule of 3: Get at least three company follow-ups.
- Apply as You Network: Apply to open positions while you network with recruiters.
- Smile: Be confident. You've got this!