Greater Washington DC Area Veterans Job Fair
March 30, 2023
Job Fair in Washington
Hiring Event Venue in Landover, MD
54 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
The Job Fair will take place on the Club Level (between sections 304-338).
Enter FedEx Field at Gate H. Take either the elevators or the escalators up to Level 3. Event staff will be present to guide you to the event location.
Complimentary on-site parking is available in Platinum Lot A.
From Northern Virginia, via Wilson Bridge: I-495/I-95 to Exit 13. Turn left towards Capitol Heights. Follow the signs for Capitol Heights around two traffic circles. Turn right onto Ritchie Rd., which turns into Garrett Morgan Blvd. Follow to stadium.
From Northern Virginia, Howard, Montgomery and Anne Arundel Counties: I-495/I-95 to Exit 15 (Central Ave./MD-214W). Turn right onto Garrett Morgan Blvd. Follow to stadium.
From Washington DC: East Capitol St. (becomes Central Ave.) into Maryland. Turn left onto Garrett Morgan Blvd. Follow to stadium.
We always encourage all attendees to check back 24-48 hours prior to the event to view the most up to date instructions/directions.
Event Preparation Resources
Before the Event Checklist
- Complete your RecruitMilitary profile
- Upload your resume to your RecruitMilitary profile
- Research the exhibitors and open jobs
- Review the venue information
- Read the in-person event FAQ
- Share this opportunity with others
Event Success Tips
- Be Prepared: Charge your phone and practice your elevator pitch.
- Keep an Open Mind: You never know which company has the perfect job for you.
- Work the Room: Stop by every booth and share your QR code with every organization.
- Rule of 3: Get at least three company follow-ups.
- Apply as You Network: Apply to open positions while you network with recruiters.
- Smile: Be confident. You've got this!