Greater Los Angeles Veterans Job Fair
October 24, 2019
Job Fair in Los Angeles
Hiring Event in Long Beach, CA
50 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
The Job Fair will take place in the Grand Salon on the R deck of the Ship/Hotel.
Enter the ship under the "Hotel Entrance" awning. Take the elevator to Level 2 (R Deck) Turn left and take the ramp onto the ship. The registration area and the Grand Salon will be immediately to the right.
Complimentary parking is available in Lots A9-13 as referenced on the map in the following link:
Click here to see the map
From Long Beach Airport - 17 Mins/11 Miles
Follow the airport exit signs to Lakewood Blvd. Take Lakewood Blvd. south towards I-405. Take the I-405 North to the I-710 South. Follow the signs for THE QUEEN MARY.
From Los Angeles International Airport - 30 Mins (depending on traffic)/22 Miles
Follow the airport exit signs to West Century Blvd. Turn right on South La Cienega Blvd., then turn left to merge onto I-405 South. Take the I-405 South, then the I-710 South. Follow the signs for THE QUEEN MARY.
From John Wayne/Orange County Airport - 39 Mins (depending on traffic)/31 Miles
Follow the airport exit signs to get onto the I-405 North then take the I-710 South. Follow the signs for THE QUEEN MARY.
Event Preparation Resources
Watch our Resume and Interview Prep Webinars
Event Success Tips
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources