- The Job Fair will take place in the Promenade Ballroom located on the Promenade level of the center.
IF DRIVING, The Promenade Parking Garage located next to the Hyatt is the most convenient location to the event space and has 350 spaces available. There is an elevator which leads from the parking garage to the main door of the convention center.
Overflow parking will be available across from the Performance Center. A sky bridge leads from the garage to the front entrance of the convention center.
An additional 3,000 parking spaces are available in surrounding garages and surface lots.
Rates vary per lot.
IF TAKING PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION, the Passport is a FREE bus that connects travelers to downtown Long Beach including the Convention Center. For more information, please visit their website: http://www.lbtransit.com/Services/Passport.aspx
Attend an Interview Prep Webinar
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources