Don't miss the 10:00 seminar, "Move in the Right Direction: Putting Your Career Goals into Action", presented by DeVry University. During this session, you'll acquire the skills needed to create your career vision and execute your specific goals in your personal and professional life. Key topics include:
- The importance of identifying specific career goals
- Employer's point of view
- Individual key values and motivators and how it directly relates to personal and professional goals
- Executing goals
Immediately put this information to use with employers! Register separately for the seminar at rmvets.com/riley19_devry .
- Candidates who do not possess a valid Military/DOD ID must request a base access visitor's pass from the Visitor's Center (Bldg 885) located just prior to the Henry Gate Access Control Point (Exit 301, U.S. Interstate Highway 70).
- The Center is open Mon-Fri: 5:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Local candidates, or those arriving early, may obtain a Visitor's Pass prior to the date of the event. Anyone who wishes to complete the required application, in advance, should click HERE. Please print and carry the completed application to the Visitor's Center for the review process. Please allow additional time for this process to be completed the morning of, as the Visitor's Center can be extremely busy.
Complete Base Access information can be found in the link below:
- The Job Fair will take place in the upstairs Ballroom of the Conference Center.
- FREE parking is available immediately outside of the venue.
Attend an Interview Prep Webinar
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources