Fort Riley Area Job Fair
September 5, 2019
Job Fair in Fort Riley
Join us at 10:00 AM for an informative seminar, presented by DeVry University:
"Move in the Right Direction: Putting Your Career Goals into Action.”
Key session topics include:
-Acquiring skills needed to create your career vision
-Identifying and executing specific goals in your professional & personal life
- Employer's point of view
- Individual key values & motivators and how it directly relates to personal and professional goals
Immediately put this information to use with employers! Register separately for the seminar at rmvets.com/riley19_devry .
Hiring Event in Junction City, KS
27 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
- The Job Fair will take place in the Cottonwood Ballroom of the Geary County Convention Center adjacent to the Courtyard by Marriott - Junction City.
- FREE parking is available immediately outside of the venue.
Event Preparation Resources
Watch our Resume and Interview Prep Webinars
Event Success Tips
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources