Don't miss the 10:00 seminar, "Move in the Right Direction: Putting Your Career Goals into Action", presented by DeVry University. During this session, you'll acquire the skills needed to create your career vision and execute your specific goals in your personal and professional life. Key topics include:
- The importance of identifying specific career goals
- Employer's point of view
- Individual key values and motivators and how it directly relates to personal and professional goals
- Executing goals
Immediately put this information to use with employers! Register separately for the seminar at rmvets.com/bliss1019_devry.
Candidates who do not have a current military ID will be required to stop at the Chafee Visitor Control Center (VCC) or Global Reach VCC (less busy) to request a pass to attend the Job Fair at the Centennial Banquet & Conference Center. For those who live in the area or will be arriving prior to the date of the event, passes can be obtained up to a week in advance of the event.
Anyone arriving in a commercial vehicle MUST request a pass from the Chafee VCC. A map from the Chafee Gate to the event center follows: Click HERE to view the map.
** Candidates must inform the guards at Sgt. Major Pena Gate (formerly known as Biggs Gate) they will be attending the Job Fair at the Centennial Banquet & Conference Center.
- The Job Fair will take place in a section of the Ballroom.
- FREE parking is available just outside of the venue.
Attend an Interview Prep Webinar
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources