Fort Bliss Job Fair
April 25, 2017
Job Fair in Fort Bliss
Suits for Soldiers – Farmers Insurance is a proud sponsor of the Suits for Soldiers program, and will be handing out suits during the Fort Bliss event. If you are in need of a suit, stop by and be a part of this great program. Farmers Insurance appreciates your service!
Hiring Event in Fort Bliss, TX
34 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
Candidates who do not have a current military ID will be required to stop at the Chafee Visitor Control Center (VCC) or Global Reach VCC (less busy) to request a pass to attend the Job Fair at the Centennial Banquet & Conference Center. A valid state issued ID card from states other than those listed below will be needed to request the pass. For those who live in the area or will be arriving prior to the date of the event, passes can be obtained up to a week in advance of the event.
Anyone arriving in a commercial vehicle MUST request a pass from the Chafee VCC. A map from the Chafee Gate to the event center follows: Click here to view the map.
State ID's and Driver's Licenses from the following states will NOT be accepted: ME, MN, MO, or MT
Candidates must inform the guards at Sgt. Major Pena Gate (formerly known as Biggs Gate) they will be attending the Job Fair at the Centennial Banquet & Conference Center.
Acceptable forms of ID are listed in the link below:
- The job fair will take place in the Metro Lounge on the lower level of the Centennial Banquet Center.
- FREE parking is available just outside of the venue.
Event Preparation Resources
Watch our Resume and Interview Prep Webinars
Event Success Tips
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources