Denver Veterans Job Fair
June 24, 2021
Hiring Event Venue in Denver, CO
35 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
The Job Fair will take place in the United Club Level in the West Club Lounge from 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Masks are currently required to be worn by all attendees.
One-way foot traffic flow will ensure you don't miss any exhibitors. Continue circling until all exhibitors have been visited.
Have your individualized QR Code scanned by all exhibitor booths you visit.
FREE parking is available in Lot J.
Enter Lot J from Bryant Street and enter through Gate 2, which is located on the West side of the stadium.
Event Preparation Resources
Before the Event Checklist
Event Success Tips
- Be Prepared: Charge your phone and bring your mask.
- Keep an Open Mind: You never know which company has the perfect job for you.
- Work the Room: Stop by every booth and share your QR code with every organization.
- Rule of 3: Get at least three company follow-ups.
- Apply as You Network: Apply to open positions while you network with recruiters.
- Follow Event Guidelines: Adhere to all posted instructions including social distancing and one-way foot traffic.
- Smile: Be confident. You've got this!