Denver Veterans Job Fair
August 15, 2019
Job Fair in Denver
Career Prep 101 Seminar
At 10:00 AM, DeVry University will be hosting a Career Prep 101 seminar.
At the event, DeVry University’s Career Services professionals will provide strategies on how to navigate a career fair, enhance your professional message and how to follow up after a career fair. Career Services professionals will also be available to answer any questions you might have about your job search.
Register separately for the seminar at rmvets.com devry_cc_denver .
Following the seminar, DeVry will be offering mints, hand sanitizer and seats to recharge at their booth. Stop by to take advantage of this recharging station and ask any additional questions you may have about your job search.
Hiring Event in Denver, CO
86 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
The Job Fair will take place on the United Club Level in the West Club Lounge.
Please enter through Gate 2 on the West side of the stadium.
FREE parking is available in Lot J.
Enter Lot J from Bryant Street and enter through Gate 2, which is located on the West side of the stadium.
Event Preparation Resources
Attend an Interview Prep Webinar
Event Success Tips
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources