- The Job Fair will be held in the Grand Ballroom. Please enter the Main Lobby to access the registration area.
Parking is complimentary.
Job seekers are asked not to arrive / park prior to 10:30am.
To obtain free parking, attendees are required to print a provided event permit and place it on their front vehicle dashboard upon arrival. If a permit is not printed prior to their arrival, additional permits are available inside the facility. If a permit is not placed in a dashboard window, guest is at own risk for a parking violation ticket and could be responsible for any associated fees.
Check back after June 1, 2019 for downloadable permit.
Attend an Interview Prep Webinar
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources