Columbus Veterans Job Fair
November 14, 2019
Job Fair in Columbus
The Franklin County Recorder’s Office will be issuing Veteran ID cards during the job fair. For those who are not familiar, Veteran ID cards are issued at county recorder’s offices across Ohio. They are valid forms of identification and can be used for discounts at a number of restaurants, stores and other establishments. These cards are issued for free and do not need to be renewed for ten years. If you are interested in renewing or getting a new Veteran ID card, please bring your expired card or your DD214 discharge paperwork and visit Franklin County Recorder Danny O’Connor’s booth with the green table cloth at the job fair.
Hiring Event in Columbus, OH
46 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
- The Job Fair will be held in the Grand Ballroom. Please enter the Main Lobby to access the registration area.
Parking is complimentary.
Job seekers are asked not to arrive / park prior to 10:30am.
To obtain free parking, attendees are required to print an event parking permit and place it on their front vehicle dashboard upon arrival. If a permit is not printed prior to their arrival, additional permits are available inside the facility. If a permit is not placed in a dashboard window, guest is at own risk for a parking violation ticket and could be responsible for any associated fees.
Event Preparation Resources
Watch our Resume and Interview Prep Webinars
Event Success Tips
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources