Columbus Veterans Job Fair
November 10, 2021
Hiring Event Venue in Columbus, OH
22 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
The Job Fair will be held in the Grand Ballroom. Please enter the Main Lobby to access the registration area.
One-way foot traffic flow will ensure you don't miss any exhibitors. Continue circling until all exhibitors have been visited.
Have your individualized QR Code scanned by all exhibitor booths you visit.
To obtain free parking, attendees are required to print a parking permit and place it on their vehicle dashboard upon arrival. If a permit is not printed prior to their arrival, additional permits are available inside the facility. If a permit is not placed in a dashboard window, guest is at own risk for a parking violation ticket and could be responsible for any associated fees.
PARKING PERMIT will be provided closer to event date.
Job seekers are asked not to arrive / park prior to 10:30am.
Event Preparation Resources
Before the Event Checklist
Event Success Tips
- Be Prepared: Charge your phone and practice your elevator pitch.
- Keep an Open Mind: You never know which company has the perfect job for you.
- Work the Room: Stop by every booth and share your QR code with every organization.
- Rule of 3: Get at least three company follow-ups.
- Apply as You Network: Apply to open positions while you network with recruiters.
- Smile: Be confident. You've got this!