Colorado Springs Veterans Job Fair
June 4, 2020
Job Fair in Colorado Springs
LEVERAGING LINKEDIN WORKSHOP
Join us to learn how to use LinkedIn to find your next job.
You will walk away knowing:
- How to position your LinkedIn profile so you can be easily found
- How to use LinkedIn to connect with recruiters and hiring managers
- How to build your network with strategic connections
When you use LinkedIn to its fullest potential, you will have hiring managers and recruiters knocking down your door to put you in a job that isn’t even posted!
Register separately for the seminar at https://rmvets.com/newhoriz_colspr .
Hiring Event in Colorado Springs, CO
36 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
The Job Fair will take place on the World Arena Concourse. Enter through Gate A.
Please allow some additional time to pass through stadium security checkpoints.
COMPLIMENTARY Parking is available for RecruitMilitary Job Seekers directly in front of the Broadmoor World Arena.
Event Preparation Resources
Watch our Resume and Interview Prep Webinars
Event Success Tips
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources