Join us at 10:00 AM for an informative seminar ”How to Make Your VA Educational Benefits Work for You & Utilizing the Student Veterans Center Services at Xavier University.” Xavier University will share detailed information about common Veterans Affairs educational benefits available to Veterans and military connected students. This will include: eligibility criteria, how to apply, important documents, and next steps once you are approved. Following the benefits information, a representative from each functional area within the Student Veterans Center will share information about services they provide to all Veterans and military connected students at Xavier University. Register separately for the seminar at rmvets.com/xavier_cincy.
- The Job Fair will take place in the East Club Lounge.
PBS Garage - up to 200 spaces available at a cost of $5 per car. Pay attendant cash upon entry
Lot D - up to 300 spaces available at a cost of $5 per car. Pay machine upon entry (cash or credit card)
Attend an Interview Prep Webinar
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources