Camp Pendleton Job Fair
April 25, 2019
Job Fair in Camp Pendleton
Don't miss the 10:00 seminar, "Move in the Right Direction: Putting Your Career Goals into Action", presented by DeVry University. During this session, you'll acquire the skills needed to create your career vision and execute your specific goals in your personal and professional life. Key topics include:
- The importance of identifying specific career goals
- Employer's point of view
- Individual key values and motivators and how it directly relates to personal and professional goals
- Executing goals
Immediately put this information to use with employers! Register separately for the seminar at rmvets.com/pendleton19_devry.
Hiring Event in Camp Pendleton, CA
59 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
Acceptable Access Documentation
All visitors must possess the following item(s) or you will not be allowed access to the military installation or the Job Fair:
- You must present the following: Military Identification Card (Active, Reserve/Guard, Retiree ID); or Civilian/Contractor CAC Card) OR Non-military photo ID.
- Current and compliant driver’s license. See the following link for states with compliant licenses: REAL ID STATES. If your state license is not compliant, a valid passport is acceptable.
- Current automobile registration or rental car contract.
- Current proof of automobile insurance or rental car contract.
- If your driver’s license, passport or other identification has expired or is no longer valid you "WILL NOT" be allowed to enter the post.
- As part of security measures on a military post your vehicle may be subject to inspection. This is part of the security measures against any terrorist threats. Please cooperate with security and their mission.
- The Job Fair will take place in the Del Mar Room.
- Free parking is available just outside of the venue.
Event Preparation Resources
Attend an Interview Prep Webinar
Event Success Tips
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources