Boston Veterans Job Fair
September 29, 2022
Job Fair in Boston
Professional headshots will be provided at the Greater Boston Hiring Event for Veterans at no cost from 11:00am to 1:00pm ET by photographer Alan Lacerda.
Alan is a U.S. Marine Corps veteran who lives outside of Boston and uses his photography talent to showcase the stories of fellow veterans and their families.
Hiring Event Venue in Foxborough, MA
93 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
The Job Fair will take place in the East Club / Southeast Lounge. Enter the Stadium at the E4 Entrance.
One-way foot traffic flow will ensure you don't miss any exhibitors. Continue circling until all exhibitors have been visited.
Have your individualized QR Code scanned by all exhibitor booths you visit.
- There is plenty of FREE parking available in Lot 6.
Please enter the stadium through the E4 Entrance.
See Parking and Entry Map HERE.
Take Interstate 95 to Exit 19 on Route 1 South. Merge onto Route 1 South and follow for approximately 3 miles until you see Gillette Stadium on your left. Turn left underneath the bridge onto P1 Drive. Continue along P1 Drive towards the Security Check Point. Take your first right into Lot 6.
FROM 495: Take interstate 495 to Exit 36A onto Route 1 North. Follow Route 1 North approximately 4 miles to Gillette Stadium on the right. After passing Patriot Place you will veer right down an offramp onto P1 Drive. Continue along P1 Drive towards the Security Check Point. Take your first right into Lot 6.
We always encourage all attendees to check back 24-48 hours prior to the event to view the most up to date instructions/directions.
Before the Event Checklist
Event Success Tips
- Be Prepared: Charge your phone and practice your elevator pitch.
- Keep an Open Mind: You never know which company has the perfect job for you.
- Work the Room: Stop by every booth and share your QR code with every organization.
- Rule of 3: Get at least three company follow-ups.
- Apply as You Network: Apply to open positions while you network with recruiters.
- Smile: Be confident. You've got this!