Atlanta Veterans Job Fair
October 3, 2019
Job Fair in Atlanta
Hiring Event in Atlanta, GA
77 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
The Job Fair will take place on the 200 Level (2nd floor) Sky Bridge.
Please enter through the main entrance of the stadium marked by the giant Falcon statue.
Parking is available in the Silver Deck or the Red Deck lot. Both lots bring you directly to the main entrance of the stadium (noted by the giant Falcon statue). Applicable parking rates apply.
If you are parked on the Silver Deck, take the elevator to the TOP floor and walk toward the stadium. Enter via the main entrance (where the BIG FALCON is located).
Note - as you come off the interstate, you will be on the North side and will need to circle the building to get to the parking. Google Maps address is 441 Martin Luther King Jr Drive NW.
If you are using MARTA:
From the NORTH: Take the red or gold line heading towards Airport Station. Get off at Five Points Station where you will transfer onto the green line heading toward Bankhead or the blue lines heading toward Hamilton E. Holmes. Get off at Vine City.
From the SOUTH: Take the red line heading towards North Springs or the gold line heading towards Doraville. Get off at Five Points Station where you will transfer onto either the green line heading towards Bankhead or the blue line heading toward Hamilton E. Holmes. Get off at Vine City.
From the WEST: Take the green line heading towards Edgwood/Candler Park or the blue line heading toward Indian Creek. Get off at Vine City.
From the EAST: Take either the green line heading towards Bankhead or the blue line heading toward Hamilton E. Holmes. Get off at Vine City.
From VINE CITY station, exit and walk east toward Northside Drive where you will see the stadium.
Event Preparation Resources
Attend an Interview Prep Webinar
Event Success Tips
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources