Atlanta Veterans Job Fair
June 22, 2023
Job Fair in Atlanta
Hiring Event Venue in Atlanta, GA
25 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
The Job Fair will take place on the 100 Yard Club (3rd floor).
Please enter through the main entrance of the stadium marked by the giant Falcon statue.
Parking is available in the Silver Deck Lot with overflow in the Red Lot. Both lots bring you directly to the main entrance of the stadium (noted by the giant Falcon statue). Parking vouchers will be provided to Veteran Job Seekers who park in the Silver Deck Lot ONLY at the event Help Desk.
From the Silver Deck, take the elevator to the TOP floor and walk toward the stadium. Enter via the main entrance (where the BIG FALCON is located).
Note - as you come off the interstate, you will be on the North side and will need to circle the building to get to the parking. Google Maps address is 441 Martin Luther King Jr Drive NW.
See Parking and Entry Map HERE.
If you are using MARTA:
From the NORTH: Take the red or gold line heading towards Airport Station. Get off at Five Points Station where you will transfer onto the green line heading toward Bankhead or the blue lines heading toward Hamilton E. Holmes. Get off at Vine City.
From the SOUTH: Take the red line heading towards North Springs or the gold line heading towards Doraville. Get off at Five Points Station where you will transfer onto either the green line heading towards Bankhead or the blue line heading toward Hamilton E. Holmes. Get off at Vine City.
From the WEST: Take the green line heading towards Edgwood/Candler Park or the blue line heading toward Indian Creek. Get off at Vine City.
From the EAST: Take either the green line heading towards Bankhead or the blue line heading toward Hamilton E. Holmes. Get off at Vine City.
From VINE CITY station, exit and walk east toward Northside Drive where you will see the stadium.
We always encourage all attendees to check back 24-48 hours prior to the event to view the most up to date instructions/directions.
Event Preparation Resources
Before the Event Checklist
- Complete your RecruitMilitary profile
- Upload your resume to your RecruitMilitary profile
- Research the exhibitors and open jobs
- Review the venue information
- Read the in-person event FAQ
- Share this opportunity with others
Event Success Tips
- Be Prepared: Charge your phone and practice your elevator pitch.
- Keep an Open Mind: You never know which company has the perfect job for you.
- Work the Room: Stop by every booth and share your QR code with every organization.
- Rule of 3: Get at least three company follow-ups.
- Apply as You Network: Apply to open positions while you network with recruiters.
- Smile: Be confident. You've got this!